Monday 19 April 2010

Organic:Synthetic - Digital image making supporting study 2

Today we had our briefing from Alex for our new project. I was quite confused when i first read the brief on the intranet as i thought the theme was rather broad. However, after alex explaining everything i am much more clear with what it is and what i would like to do for this project. I am thinking maybe looking at DNA structure for my theme as its a natural form and therefore relates to organic. I would like to explore this by looking at DNA  in humans aswell as natural forms such as trees and plants. i am interested in the structure of it and how i could play around with this digitally and turn this into my designs? For the synthetic side i was thinking of using abstract art to mix it up. I also want to incorporate some photography in my final outcomes as i am particularly interested in turning it into styling for fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment